Commercial Solar Installations
Do you own or maintain commercial property? If so, you may be delighted to know just how large of a positive impact, solar can make on your business's balance sheet. Solar is great for the business.
- Sell back excess energy to your utility
- Make a positive impact on your company's image
- Lower or eliminate your electric bill
- Become independent of fossil/foreign fuels
Residential Solar Installations
- Save 50% to 100% on your power bill
- Little or no maintenance required
- Zero Dollars Down Financing
- Produce clean, renewable energy
Environmental Benefits & Our History
- Solar offsets the pollution and Greenhouse gas emissions caused by burning fossil fuels like coal, petroleum, and natural gas.
- Solar is efficient, available, and sustainable. As long as the sun still rises, you will have energy and your system will earn you money.
- Solar causes no pollution to surrounding water supplies, and because solar energy systems have no moving parts - they are silent. No noise pollution either!
- Solar can be placed on large commercial buildings and rooftops as well to generate tremendous amounts of clean energy.
When you choose Green Apple Energy, our team of architects, designers, electrical engineers, sales staff, project managers, and green energy specialists will guide you step by step through the entire process. From the first consultation to the final test run and routine maintenance of your completed system, Green Apple Energy will be there. All necessary permits, forms, and rebate applications will also be handled by Green Apple Energy.
We do all the work. You flip the switch!